Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hello & Thanks for reading my blog!

Let me start by saying I am not an expert in any field & I don't claim to know everything but I would like to share my life with you. I am doing this as a way to spread my story in hopes that it could potentially help others & also as a way for me to get some release!

I am married to a wonderful man, BG and even though we have been through everything together we still have our moments! We have 5 amazingly different children & all of them have some sort of special need or illness going on as well as being on daily medications, not to mention my illnesses & meds! My daughter G has Fibromyalgia, they are still looking at JRA & they are testing her for Neuropathy now as well. My oldest son H has ADHD w/ learning disabilities, My son L has ADD, APD & severe learning disabilities, My son LJ has ADHD & my son B has FAS, ODD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, ADHD, Severe Anxiety, is Narcissistic & has been sexual molested by a family member. I have my own handful of illnesses & challenges but my children always come first!

This will be a True, Raw & Honest blog about my life as a parent to children with Special Needs & Invisible Illnesses! I can't promise you it will be Pretty, but I can promise you it will be Real!

Welcome to my Wild & Crazy Life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment